Police Reports

To obtain a Crash Report, please visit Crashdocs

To obtain a Police Report, a Right To Know Request must be completed and submitted to our Records Division.  You can click the link to submit the form directly online.

To report a flickering or non-functional street light click the link to report the outage online.

To obtain a Ross Township parking permit application click this link.  Applications can be printed and must be submitted in person to the police department.

Although Ross Township does not require that you register your home or business alarm, we highly suggest that you provide us with emergency contact information in case a problem arises.  Click here to complete an Alarm emergency contact form.

If you will be on vacation or away from home for a week or more, an officer will check your property to make sure your home is secure.  To arrange for this service, complete the Vacation house check form.