Reporting an Emergency

If an emergency situation arises outside the hours listed above, such as a tree down blocking the road, landslide or collapse of the pavement in a roadway, please call 911 to report the emergency. Sanitary sewer backups, verified by a plumber not to be in the homeowner's sewer lateral, should immediately call the public works office.  If the sewer back-up is endangering health and safety dial to 911 contact the Police Department.

Water Main Breaks

Contact the West View Water Authority for any emergency situations concerning water main breaks at 412-931-3292. 

Report a Power Outage or Downed Power Line

To report a power outage or a downed power line, please call Duquesne Light at 412.393.7000.

Report a Power Outage Online

Report a Potential Gas Leak

More Information

If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office at 412-931-3956.