What should I do if I have a complaint about the road by my home?

Ross Township is currently paving some township roads. For other roadway issues, please contact the Public Works Department

What should I do if I have a complaint about a major roadway?

Please note that many of the major roadways in Ross Township are maintained by Allegheny County DPW or PENN DOT, not the Township. Please contact these entities for specific problems concerning these roads.

For emergencies on these roads, call 911.

Allegheny County Maintenance PENN DOT Maintenance
(412) 931-2517 (412) 364-2122
Babcock Blvd. (North of Rochester) Babcock Rd. (South of Rochester)
Bascom Evergreen-Peoples Plank Rd.
Bellevue Rd. Gass Rd.
Cemetery Lane Loweries Run Rd.
Cornell Ave. McKnight Rd.
Evergreen Rd. Perry Hwy.
Jacks Run Rd. Perrysville Ave.
McIntyre Rd. Reis Run Rd.
Mt. Troy Rd. Rochester Rd.
Mt. Troy Road Ext. Sewickly-Oakmont Rd.
North Balph Siebert Rd.
Thompson Run Rd. Sutter Rd.
Three Degree Rd. Union Ave.
West View Ave.