Ross Township has been working to find new ways to give back to our first responders and military veterans. There just aren’t enough ways in the world to repay them for their current and past service. As a small token of our appreciation, the Township has teamed up with the Pennsylvania Bar Association Young Lawyers Division to bring the Wills for Heroes program to Ross Township on October 19, 2019. The deadline to sign up is October 14, 2019. This is a free service that provides wills, living wills, health care and financial powers of attorney to first responders and military veterans as well as their spouses/partners.
- If you wish to participate, you MUST have an appointment. Please go to http://www.pabar.org/wfh/ and sign up for a time slot. Click on the ROSS TOWNSHIP and PLEA listing. You will need to enter the password: WFH1
- Appointments begin at 8:30AM and run every hour until 12:30PM.
- Once you sign up, a reminder will be sent to you with your appointment time several days before the event. Appointments fill up fast, so do not wait! Please complete all of the information when you register.
- If you plan to bring a spouse or significant other, type "AND SPOUSE" in the note section at the bottom. It will automatically schedule an appointment with your spouse. You and your spouse should come at the same time. Do not schedule a separate time unless you want a separate appointment.
- Please complete the Wills for Heroes Questionnaire before your scheduled appointment. You will need to bring the questionnaire with you to the event in order to have your documents prepared. Each person must complete a questionnaire, so if you are coming as a couple, you must have two questionnaires completed.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to email Joanna Rodriguez: email@example.com; or Lauren Michaels: LMichaels@thompsonattorney.com
- Please refer to this pamphlet for additional information.